What Religious Channel Do you Want Added?

Faith TV, Did i say Faith TV Wordpictures is the best program on this channel I have every one recorded on DVR. to bad that DVR is sitting in my garage right now. this would be a very high ranking compared to all other religious channels as far as helping christians and non christians, if your not right with God this program will help you to see that and help you on your way back. there are alot of good religious programs but no other has left the impact wordpictures on faith tv has.

Last edited:
yes I agree with darrens....I don't think john macarthur or john piper have any plans for satellite but they also teach of a strong need for doctrine

I received this response in an email from Jim West of FaithTV some time back:

Right now Glorystar is unable to pick up our C band backhaul signal. And we are still committed to exclusivity to Sky Angel, which as you mentioned, is migrating to an IPTV platform exclusively. Once we are free from that contract, we might take another look at Glorystar.

Jim

any updates on channels currently on C-Band maybe coming to KU?

Thinking of Faith TV, World Harvest TV and TLN
All are on C-Band but would be nice to get on KU

Worship is another one that is on C-band that I would like to see on Glorystar. Not that they have a ton of programming, but I enjoy their music and "videos" as background. I have emailed them twice over the last year regarding Glorystar, but received no response or acknowledgment. :(

Red
Do you not have an Ion (Formerly Pax) affiliate nearby? I know they show Worship on a subchannel on our local (Minneapolis) Ion Network. 41-4 is Worship

Ice,

No, not that I can find. :(

Attachments

• DT.png
    DT.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 182
Our old PAX/WB affiliate has at least 3 subchannels. They show Worship on one, kids programming on another and the 3rd is music. I can rarely get it in as it's pretty weak.

shibby
I wonder what that 3rd channel is. Here in Minneapolis our Pax (ion) has
41-1 main Ion
41-2 qubo (kids programming..there is actually some cool stuff on there)
41-3 ionlife
41-4 worship

I thought the other ion owned stations were like that.

shibby
I wonder what that 3rd channel is. Here in Minneapolis our Pax (ion) has
41-1 main Ion
41-2 qubo (kids programming..there is actually some cool stuff on there)
41-3 ionlife
41-4 worship

I thought the other ion owned stations were like that.

That could be what it is here too. Maybe it was the Worship channel that had music anytime it would come in. Last time I checked on it was last summer as it only comes in at night during the summer if it's cloudy. Basically their antenna is a good bit off what all of our locals are and my wife is fine with what she gets on Glorystar so I don't need to put up a second antenna. ;)

An email from Catholic Familyland:

We would love to be on Glorystar! The only problem is that we need $15,000 a month for satellite time. If our financial situation changes for the better, we do hope to join Glorystar someday.

Thanks for your interest in wanting to see Familyland again.

JMJ+

Dennis

How about Family Net?

I've seen some Family Net stuff via a affiliate station. What bugs me is they are available on Galaxy 16 C-Band (same satellite as World Harvest TV & Shepherd's Chapel) yet they scramble the signal....

There are VERY FEW religious channels that are scrambled out there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)