What replaced "Live Well Network" in your market?

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Lets have a little fun on this Sunday :)

Since Live Well is going off the air in the next week or so I know affiliates have dropped it early for other programming while some will wait til the end.

So what replaced Live Well in your market? Please only post what you know and lets make it fairly recent changes (not something like 2013) ;)

KJRH has listings through next week, and management hasn't replied to any of my emails asking about what will happen to the subchannel. Will it be replaced or will they go back to just the one main channel.

Cincinnati shows listings for LWN through two weeks from today on Titan TV. Channel 9 management is mum on the replacement

Looked around the net can't really see what will be replacing it in the Detroit area

Mums the word for WRTV here in Indy.

KJRH has listings through next week, and management hasn't replied to any of my emails asking about what will happen to the subchannel. Will it be replaced or will they go back to just the one main channel.

All are Scripps stations and yeah they have been mum on it

Sioux City IA isn't putting anything on it per a post on their site (KCAU)

Programming update: KTIV is no longer on our 9.2 digital channel. The Live Well Network, that was currently airing on our 9.2 channel, has ended it's syndication and is no longer providing programming. KCAU, at this current time, has no plans to put new programming on our 9.2 channel.

Since November they did carry a simulcast of the NBC station (KTIV) due to that stations antenna failure

Milwaukee switched to Cozi

WTMJ-TV (Milwaukee) has switched channel 4.3 to classic TV network Cozi TV, replacing the soon-to-be silent Live Well Network.

Looks like KATV gave us Grit here in Central Arkansas. Watched a little of The Cisco Kid this morning before work.

Glad Minneapolis changed yesterday to H&I. See in the guide (via the Tivo site) that they have Little Rascals on Saturday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts