Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Viewsat

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Visionsat

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I alternate between my coolsat 6000 and neusat 6000 to watch 101w and 30w on two fixed dishes(3abn 90cm and slimline). Also have a fortec lifetime ultra, but hardly ever use it. The neusat has best picture quality of the three and also has a zoom function so you can get rid of those black bars. I will be going to an HD receiver(probably sathawk or openbox) and an LCD tv in the near future. I also have a direcway dish(39x23) that I want to get working for 97w someday soon.

2 systems.

Az P+ to MiniBUD and KU.
Sathawk now to KU only, wait till I get my 8 footer.
CS 5000 as backup and signal finder.

I use a Pansat 9200 as main with Captive Works Cw-600S as backup. When making adjustments at the BUD I use the Pansat 2500

I'm using my Ferguson Ariva 100 HD as main fta receiver with a DSR922 as C-band dish mover & a Pansat 3500SD for KU dish mover in another room. I also have a Coolsat 5000 & 7100PVR in the system for fta scanning.
I don't know what general consensus is but suppose the Ferguson could go into the Sathawk/Solomend category. Same processor.:)

Last edited:
I'm using a Sonicview HD8000 for pirmary FTA, Viewsat Ultra for backup, and considering an Openbox (Solomend/Sathawk) as a new primary. also using a DSR921 for DCII stuff.:)

Don't have Linux VDR option in the poll. I only use my neusat 6000 to align the dishbecause a 4u computer case is kind of a pain to drag up to the roof.

Sonicview 8000 in the living room. Will be the main box until it burns out or someone comes up with an HD receiver that covers all formats and codecs.

SV 360 Premier in the bedroom.

I'm still using my Coolsat Pro 4000 that I bought brand new 5 years ago. Cost about 250 with shipping.:eek: It did come with a card reader that you had to install yourself and a smart card for 6 months of the Free-X channel that lasted about a month.

Coolsat 8000 HD, bought used, some quirks with the motor, but overall satisfactory.

The FreeDBS Vaporware!!!... :D

My dish farm is undergoing renovations and currently the Vaporware is working as my main receiver!!! :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts