what sat am i at?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
3 channels 16 18 and 19 . 16 is some holy roller in a tan suit. One is a screen from fox LA saying bernie mac comes on in 6 minutes. One is divorce court. These channles were on when i posted. they are c band. My dish is just laying on the ground, yet i hooked it up and it automaticly picked this up.
this dish is one i just got. its a 6 foot unimesh.

channel 16 just flashed shepards chappel so its g-16. its says on lyngsat just one free channel yet im gettin 3. are they wild feeds?

i flipped the polarity, on one im getting shepards chappel, fox LA feed
on the other, i get divorce court and a parkd channel screen for disney
im getting sparkies, could it be due to the small size of the dish? the lnb is a chaparal 20k

Im thninking of making this dish protable, so i can wheel it around the yard.

I orderded a 15k lnb for my other dish, what lnb would be bettter?

Those are the analog channels on G16. The disney feed channel and Sheppards channel are always on, the others are feeds. I'm able to pull them in on my 36" dish fairly clearly, so once you get your 6 footer set up they should be a lot better ;)

the fox feed is still on the one with divorce court just went off., here today gone tomarrow. But since my dish is lying on the ground, im not expecting it to pick it up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts