what satellite will the new hd be on?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

McVey

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2005
Just got my new at9 dish hooked up for the hd that is coming in sep. When I go too signal strength what sattelite will they be on 72.5??????????I currently have 68% on 72.5.....Just want to make sure I am all set for the new hd............THANKS!!!!! .

Just got my new at9 dish hooked up for the hd that is coming in sep. When I go too signal strength what sattelite will they be on 72.5??????????I currently have 68% on 72.5.....Just want to make sure I am all set for the new hd............THANKS!!!!! .

There will be no hd on the 72.5 satellite.

D10 the one that will be active in September will be on 103 and D11 scheduled for 1st Quarter 2008 will be at 99 ( or visa versa, cant remember). Those will be the primary homes of national HD and some local HD channels. Local market HD are also on the Spaceways also at 103 and 99. All HD in the future will require a 5 LNB dish to see them.

D10 the one that will be active in September will be on 103 and D11 scheduled for 1st Quarter 2008 will be at 99 ( or visa versa, cant remember). Those will be the primary homes of national HD and some local HD channels. Local market HD are also on the Spaceways also at 103 and 99. All HD in the future will require a 5 LNB dish to see them.

Should I be getting signal on 103 and 99???? Or not till they go online in sep?.

Should I be getting signal on 103 and 99???? Or not till they go online in sep?.

You should get both but I know the H20 had problems in the past showing 99. Its been fixed on Living on the Edge releases but the national one to fix that hasnt been issued. So if you are seeing 103 ok, you should be good. If have an HR20 and not seeing 99, then there might be a problem.

You should get both but I know the H20 had problems in the past showing 99. Its been fixed on Living on the Edge releases but the national one to fix that hasnt been issued. So if you are seeing 103 ok, you should be good. If have an HR20 and not seeing 99, then there might be a problem.

I have the h-20-600 and have no signal for 99 or 103.......but 70% for 72.5 101 110 and 119...........

That's part of the software issue with the H20. The easiest way to tell is to check your local HD channels, provided you're in an area that has them.

I get my local hd channels........I checked the signal strength again and I do get 60% on transponders 2 and 6 for the 103 and still nothing on 99......I just hope I dont have to get the installer back out here to tweek it.

I get my local hd channels........I checked the signal strength again and I do get 60% on transponders 2 and 6 for the 103 and still nothing on 99......I just hope I dont have to get the installer back out here to tweek it.

Its a software issue with the H20-600. 99 doesnt show. I've downloaded the test releases and it fixed it. So if you see the HD locals, then you should be a OK. I am hoping they release the H20 patch soon. Its been a long time in testing.

And I forgot to mention, your other sat signals are also actually higher then the H20 displays. Thats another bug. So 60 to 70 is actually like 80 to 90.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)