Status
Please reply by conversation.

manuelpaz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
usa
Hi guys

well is really hard now for me to get this satellite is any body getting this satellite i used to get it with good signal but now nothing. any comments is good for me.

thank u ,manny

I get it here in south Georgia on a 10.5' mesh raydx. It's about as far east as I can see without fouling up my 24" actuator.

There isn't a whole lot of american/english programming there, but I do get a good signal on several channels.

if you got it before then something changed, your system-tree or other interference.
it is the last east sat i get now and i'm in vegas. 10 stations mostly.

lonewolf454
flip that 24" actuator to the east side and you should still reach 139 and get down to say 18.0°W - 10.0°W
example i'm at 115 and get 45 70° total
guess you are 80 something °.
unless you have trees or other interference.
good luck

Last edited:
IT 14 replaced PAS 1 At 45 West

It depends where you are located, you could be off the satellite footprint,or just on the boarding line of the IS 14 which is now...., PAS 1 Satellite at 45 west it had a strong signal and it was replaced by the IS 14 which does not have a strong signal. So I used to get the PAS1 ....no any more! , and I miss many good spanish channels, unless perhaps if I get a 12 or 14 foot dish. Good luck

guys really thank u for ur comments i understand better now than i need a bigger dish for this new name satellite.

Thanks Manny Paz

Hi Cazelli

my question is what size dish u got now because i used to get good signal with my 6 foot fortec star bur now nothing (zero) i really confused. but maybe i need a bigger dish.

let me know bye bye thanks.

Manny Paz

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)