What to do with my 811 HD Receiver ?

flytank

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 17, 2006
Hello guys and ladies. Well, if you remember me I posted that very well recieved thread about my Dish experience to substitute my recievers for the new Vip622 and Vip211. If you didn't read it here's the link.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=57931

Anyway, so I now find myself with a "brand new" Dish 811 HD receiver that I have no use for. Believe me, I paid my local retailer $350 for it and ended up acquiring a 211 just 4 weeks later. This 811 still has all the protective plastic covers attached to it and everything is in incredible brand new condition. I have all the boxes, styrofoam, remotes, books, cables etc. in their original bags!!

I'm unable to post it on the classifieds forum so I have placed it in here at the Dish forum site, nevertheless it is Dish equipment and you guys see it first. If one of the moderators sees this thread please let me know how to place it on the classifieds forum.

As for the 811 reciever, well I guess I'll take the best offer since I don't even know what to sell it for !!! All I know is that I paid $350 for it to my local Dish retailer only to use it less than a month. Anyone interested please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks. flytank

Thanks. I thought about putting it up on e-bay, however, I wanted to give guys and ladies in this site a chance first. I enjoy the site and have learned a lot by reading the forums, therefore I mentioned it here first and frankly I know that these are deppreciating somewhat rapidly, nevertheless it's either having it sit closed in a box or selling it for whatever I can and maybe help someone who needs it for a guest room or whatever. I'm not looking to profit from it at all, just want to part with it and make some room, so in all honesty whoever wants it just sort of name your price....I'll wait a couple of days and see who gives me the best offer if no one contacts me then I'll place it on E-bay. Thanks, flytank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)