What type of LNB do I have?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MImarineofc

Original poster
Nov 2, 2011
Michigan
I just recently switched from Directv to Dish. I acquired another dish for my cabin but I am unsure of what LNB it is. The Dish says TURBOHD on the front and the tag on the LNB itself says A71C01-WL10002P7. What do I have?

How many "eyes" does it have? 2 big ones =1000.2 ea 3 eyes equal spacing=1000.2 wa 3 eyes with 2 close together =1000.4 ea

20130522_222906.jpg

If I were to take just my hopper and no joeys to my cabin would I need a solo node or can I connect it directly to my receiver with one wire if so what port.

What is the proper way to wire up the LNB on my current setup there are only 2 wires coming into the solo node but there are 3 lnbs. I haven't taken it apart to look but it appears three wires coming out and one wire goes back into the lnb.

Wires from the LNB are not specific to a satellite (unless using a switch), the receiver specifies which satellite signal is connected to the coax. Each wire from the LNB can feed two tuners so two wires are needed for three tuners. From the node, one wire can feed three tuners.

On the 1K.4 LNB, with a single Hopper, you connect port 1 to SAT 1 on the Single Node, port 2 to SAT 2 on the Single Node, and the HOST port on the Single Node to the Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)