What we should do with hackers...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Katrinasucks

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 11, 2005
I know this idea will be shot down --for obvious reasons-- but it will at least make for an interesting 1 day discussion.

The standard response to hackers around here is to close the thread and ban them. That is an effective technique but not nearly as much fun as I'd like to have with them. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Instead, we should toy with them by giving them information that might sound true but isn't. For example: When someone wants to find 110 and 119 we could tell them to average the 2 numbers. (114.5) and to get a compass and point the dish at 114.5 degrees from where ever they are.

I'm sure we have creative enough people around here that we could keep them going for a few days before they figured it out.

I know the management won't let it happen but I bet we all could come up with some wild lines to feed them. And they'd be so fun to watch. :D

Admit it... You have a few lines you could feed them too. ;-)

I know we could but honestly I don't want them here or egging them on because thats all they want is the attention.

(now using my Judge Joe Brown voice) if they are DUMB ENOUGH to come on here with the 3 no hack talk warnings then they DESERVE to get what comes to them.

(for those who dont watch it, he likes to emphasize words when he is "scolding" someone) :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)