What will it take for TNA to be successful?

New Major Matches Planned for TNA Bound For Glory

Posted by Marc Middleton on August 21, 2010 at 4:05 AM - As of the last TNA iMPACT tapings, here’s what is currently on the books for TNA’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view. Some of this is likely to change between now and then.
* Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle for the TNA World Title in tournament finals
* Lethal Lockdown with Ric Flair, AJ Styles, Kazarian, Robert Roode, James Storm, Matt Morgan and Douglas Williams vs. Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Raven, Sandman, Rhino, Brother Ray and Brother Devon. Mick Foley may be worked into the match on the EV 2.0 side.
* Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss in a Monster’s Ball match. There has also been talk of making this a tag match with Foley & RVD vs. Abyss and a partner.
* Sting and Kevin Nash vs. Jeff Jarrett and a partner, with Hulk Hogan being first choice and Samoa Joe being the other name discussed
* Tara & Madison Rayne vs. Hamada & Taylor Wilde vs. Velvet Sky & Angelina Love with the Knockouts and Knockouts Tag Titles on the line
* X Division action with the Steel Cage Asylum is being discussed

Impact and Reaction ratings both down. Also includes ratings for Superstars and its replay.Source: PWInsider
ERIC BISCHOFF COMMENTS ON THE DROP THAT TNA REACTION DID IN THE RATINGS THIS WEEK By Dave Scherer on 2010-08-21 11:42:46
On his Twitter page, Eric Bischoff wrote the following about the 29% drop in the ratings that TNA Reaction, the show he and Jason Hervey are producing, did in the ratings in its second week:
"while no one likes to decrease audience, ReAx out performed NXT in key demos 2 weeks in a row (even with all the Raw promo"
theres erics response:D:rant:

Former WWE announcer Kevin Kelly, who is now an announcer for ROH's internet PPV's, responds to Eric Bischoff's remarks about ROH:

His reaction to Eric Bischoff’s remarks on Ring of Honor made this past week: “I don’t think there is person who is a fan of Ring of Honor whose opinion about what they like is influenced by Eric Bischoff. Then again, I don’t think there is one person who has had their viewing habits, wrestling tastes, or anything changed or influenced by Eric Bischoff since 1999. So when he could do something relevant in this decade, then I will listen to him. As far as it being a “vanity project for marks” that doesn’t draw money, as I said earlier on, TNA & ROH house shows are about even as far as dollar figures, and I think their budget is a little higher than Ring of Honor’s. So considering that the biggest mark in the world named Dixie Carter is getting played & played again…please. Jim Cornette, I had a lot on my mind, and he stole a lot of my thunder, said much more eloquently than I did on Home. Go there, read the response to what he thought about Eric Bischoff, and put everything in perspective. ‘Drawing money’ is a very loose term. The only guy who drew money in my opinion in the last ten years outside of the sphere of sports-entertainment is John Cena, and that includes everyone in TNA, and that includes everybody else in the WWE. So John Cena is a money jar, he’s a needle mover, and the rest of the people are following up. But it’s about buying the brand & about buying the show. One guy being a draw doesn’t happen, because the business of wrestling is not about creating stars in Eric Bischoff’s world: it’s about recycling old cash. Bring it back, try it again, & do nothing new. Name me one new guy Eric Bischoff has created in the last ten years outside of Goldberg, who I have to give credit where credit is due was a rocket ship and drew money for a very short period of time, but he drew money. So other than that…what has he done? Nothing.”

http://www.wrestlingnewsarena.com/2010/08/rohs-kevin-kelly-responds-to-eric-bischoffs-comments/

New TNA signee:

TNA has signed Becky Bayless, also known as Brooke Lynn on Wrestlicious.

Bayless, who trained under Homicide, recently had a tryout as "Cookie" teaming with Robby G (Rob Eckos, another recent TNA signing) in a takeoff of Jersey Shore's Snooki and The Situation.

Bayless has also done work for Ring of Honor and a number of Florida and NYC area independents in recent years.

Source: pwinsider

Have no clue who she is, but TNA needs all the help they can get with their Knockouts division.

Big booty bodacious Becky. She's juat a valet in the indy's

"I love me some Becky" :)

here are some pics of the two
21mykbt.jpg

3448kyr.jpg

The intro her and Spyder Nate Webb did at the IWA Mid South King of the Deathmatches is still one of the best intros (yes the same Nate Webb who goes by the name "Spyder" with the midgets) but Spyders intros usually rocked :)

YouTube- Nate Webb entrance [IWA MS KOTDM 2003]

Report: Top stars unhappy with EV 2.0 storyline..Posted by Corbin Nordhoff on 08/25/2010 at 05:17 PM....Credit: F4WOnline.com
According to Dave Meltzer, there are top stars in TNA that feel it is a "big mistake" to have EV 2.0 as top babyfaces in the company. Several of the top stars were said to be against bringing the former ECW stars in as regulars and even doing the ECW reunion PPV in the first place. It's possible that the Fortune attack on Hogan, Nash, Sting, and Jarrett was done as a backup plan in case things don't work out with EV 2.0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)