What would CES be without an Iphone app.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Here you go :)

Follow Me is the official iPhone/iPod Touch application for the 2010 International CES®, January 7-10, 2010, in Las Vegas. Navigate the show floor like a pro with our interactive maps, search the exhibitor directory, or create your show schedule by choosing sessions you want to attend and speakers you want to hear.

iTunes Store

Grabbed it a few weeks ago, it beats carrying one of those big exhibitor books. The maps are nice too, I just wish it has GPS on it so you could type in the company you were looking for and it would tell you how to get there. :)

Good luck with that, Scott. Last couple of years the floor maps application to run in java were so big it took forever to download, even at Verizon speeds. The directory was great and at least it gave you the booth number.
At NAB they had an offline directory that was very fast because it didn't use the internet. You went to a kiosk in the entrance of the convention center and it loaded via your IR port or by a wifi.

The maps are built in the program but any updates or changes are downloaded.

My journy has started. I left Hartford at five am and am now in Atlanta. I get into las Vegas around 11am lv time.

On the plane now a nice big 767 jumbo jet.

This one has Dish Network on every seat plus free wifi access as well.

This is going to be a good flight.

Been a good flight we are going to be there 35 minutes early.

Having WIFI on board wad great. Watched tv for a bit then have been using my iPhone to listen to Sirius XM over the wifi with no dropouts.

Currently flying over the grand canyon.

The part over the GC is always my favorite from ATL to Vegas. It is really a cool perspective.

Yes, I think I have video of it and the dam from every flight to /from Vegas starting with VHS-C days!. I wonder if the new rules will require me not to shoot video of it this year because it is within 60 minutes of landing?????

Hey Scott, what airlines had the wifi? Did they charge extra for it?

That's what I was thinking too but I also saw a press release on it a few months ago but it was on just a few planes this month, more to be fitted throughout the year. Isn't it fascinating how for years they have been crying about how you might crash the plane if you used a wireless mouse, and now they're allowing 200-300 passengers to turn on wifi transmitters. Go figure! Yep figure the $$ return on changing their story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)