This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What would you change about our Sports Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rey - all this SEC blathering has to stop. Particularly from the guy whose team is named

This cleanup should be your first task.

yes..... NOW ANSWER IT!!!!

See, he is already snapping orders and acting like he is a king.

You should see the pm he sent me. Something about how there was a new sheriff, we all better grovel, he wants kick back money, ect.
Scott, I think you have a real problem now.

SEC! SEC! SEC!

It's about time we had someone to put you south east boys in their place!!!

Thanks Scott. This is a move you won't regret!

Under the leadership of Ramy and Rey (the R & R boys if you will ), this forum will be going on to great things!

It's a new year, and our new co-moderator has been on the job for a little less than a month. IMHO, Rey has done an OUTSTANDING job helping Ramy run things here!!
2012 will be a great year for this forum :up

Hip-Hip HooREY!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Thanks bill for being one of the best members in the sports forum. And thanks to the whole staff starting with scott who have been a huge help.I wish everyone a great 2012 and thank those who have also contributed in making this a better forum for all.

I agree Rey was one of my first "friends" here on the site and doesn't seem to have changed how he handles things since his new position.

It's disturbing to see fighting on the message boards. It happens. I guess I can put it to the list
Never talk about Religion, Politics, Sports , or the Great Pumpkin online or at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.