What would you do?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

What woulld you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liquidforce88

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
The Land Of OZ
With gas prices being the way they are, and projected to go as high as $5.00. Many installers are feeling the pain from the pump. What would you customers do if you had a tech roll up in something like this?

Now I know this pic is not very good. But just imagine a decent looking vehicle with Dish Network logo's. Ladders on the rack. This would get 40MPG.

Attachments

• scan0001_640x480.jpg
    scan0001_640x480.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 300
With a couple slight modifications, I'm pretty sure we would be able to time travel (provided it can get up to 88 in the first place ;))

It's no Delorean, but it'll do.

Also, those epic flames would need to stay.

as long as it has a better paint job and a logo, i don't see any problem with it. the pic you posted makes the car look like it hasn't been washed in a while

It can't be washed.. It might fall apart.

Where Yugo, I go, and its time to Fiesta.

Judging by the grill design (no louvres), its gotta be an late 80s-early 90s model. It would work, but that 3 cylinder engine in anything but new condition is likely leaking past the rings, and dumping more pollutants into the air (familiar with the car). I would not say environmental concern and that car go hand in hand....The roof rack looks hot though!

Last edited:
On of our local installers drives a 2009 hummer and although it looks neat, I know he is loosing money ever time he starts that thing.
So I don't give him good marks for being frugal or a good money maker and it would raise concerns about if he's cutting corners on an instal just to make a little money.
But if I saw that pull up?
As long as the installer looked professional and competent, I wouldn't have a problem.

I think it would be fine for them to drive a Justy Festiva or any other gas saver.As long as they get the job done right who cares what they drive.

Choices 2 & 3 are pretty much the same. If you add them together, it looks like an installer would be fine driving something like that.

I gave up on caring much about what people drive a long time ago. These days, I agree a lot more with Dave Ramsey about the "paid off mortgage" being the new status symbol. If that's what the installer wanted to drive... more power to him.

Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)