What would you like to see from HDNet?

I'd would be great if they could put the 1st season of Veronica Mars on after Smallville. My cheap to obtain the rights choice would be the visually stunning, yet mindless, Hawaii.

How about The Dead Zone series?If USA Network isn't going to HD anytime soon,why not make a deal with someone that can show it in HD?I think Tombstone,with Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer would look real good in HD too.

Last edited:
steve615 said:
How about The Dead Zone series?If USA Network isn't going to HD anytime soon,why not make a deal with someone that can show it in HD?

Universal HD = USA HD/SciFi HD

GeorgeLV said:
Universal HD = USA HD/SciFi HD
Thanks for the info George.I knew Universal HD was on,but,I haven't heard anything about USA HD or Sci Fi HD.Are they coming soon?

Actually Id like to see "Angel" in HD. They started shooting it in HD and the show ended just before my affiliate went to HD so I never got to see it that way.

Any chance they could a HD camera up at the aimed at a glacier at the North Pole so we can see global warming in all its HD Glory?

GeorgeLV said:
I'd would be great if they could put the 1st season of Veronica Mars on after Smallville. My cheap to obtain the rights choice would be the visually stunning, yet mindless, Hawaii.
^^^yes, please. what he said. especially VMars.

Twin Peaks. Would be great to see the HD remastering in full resolution. A nice push to get Season Two remastered to boot. The DVDs of season one look and sound incredible and I think it would be a great series to run.

Break out the coffee and cherry pie!

magnum pi would look great in hd. and i dont know what made me think of this but "then came bronson" who remembers that. and movies are always great, as current as they can get. of course any shopping or home improvment is welcomed!! lol aloha

Jeez, where to begin. Here goes:

More mixed fighting
Replays of UFC tournaments
Monty Python TV series
Twighlight Zone series
James Bond - all of them!
Spielberg - Indiana Jones Trilogy, Jaws, Jurassic Park, Close Encounters, ET, Saving Private Ryan, Schindler's List, Minority Report, Poltergeist
Ridley Scott - Gladiator, Alien, Black Hawk Down, Blade Runner
Mel Brooks - Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs, History of the World, Robin Hood Men in Tights
Sergio Leone - The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, Fistful Dollars, Few Dollars More, Once Upon a Time in West
Kubric - Clockwork Orange, The Shining, Spartacus, 2001, Dr Strangelove, Full Metal Jacket
Cameron - Aliens, The Abyss, Terminator 1 & 2, Titanic, True Lies
Donner - Lethal Weapon, Superman 1 & 2, Omen
John Carpenter - Escape from NY, Big Trouble in Little China, The Fog, The Thing
Python - Holy Grail, Meaning of Life, Life of Brian
Original Star Wars Trilogy
Ben-Hur
Ten Commandments
Braveheart
Conan the Barbarian
Exorcist
Godfather 1 & 2
Planet of the Apes - the original
Princess Bride
Spinal tap
Rambo
Top Gun
Usual Suspects
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Snatch
The Matrix
Die Hard Trilogy
Wizard of Oz
Sound of Music
Airplane 1&2 and Naked Gun
Akira
Animal House
Fight Club
Amadeus
Platoon
Beverly Hills Cop
48hrs
Breakfast Club & 16 Candles
Evil Dead trilogy
Back to the Future
Beastmaster
Fail-Safe
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
Neon Genesis Evangelion
The Quiet Man
Rocky - all except the last one

I wonder what ever happened to 'CART' auto racing that was on HDNet 2 years ago. I loved it and was looking forward to last years season but no 'CART' racing. What ever happened to it? Also, there wasn't as much NASCAR racing (Bush North and West) this last season as there was before. Seems like they're showing less and less auto racing lately.

How about some demolition derby!! That would be awsome in HD..........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts