What's for dinner ?

That sounds good. Care to share the recipe?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I do it like this:

Ingredients:
2 lbs ground beef
1 can refried beans
2 pks. taco seasoning
1 pkg. tortillas
1 can red enchilada sauce
cheese

Preheat oven to 350. Brown the hamburger, drain. Add the two packages taco seasoning and then fill up on package with water and add that. Stir it, let the hamburger get all yummy with taco seasoning, then add the refried beans, mix well. Grease the bottom of a cake pan and I also spread a little of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of the pan. Coat two tortillas with enchilada sauce. I open the can and dump it on a plate. Put them in the bottom of the cake pan, then put some of the beef/bean mixture on, then a layer of cheese (optional). Repeat. I can usually repeat a couple more times, but however you want to layer it is up to you. After the last cheese layer, I put two tortillas covered in enchilada sauce on, then a nice layer of cheese. Bake for 30 minutes to set it up. Let sit 10 minutes out of the oven. I top mine with lettuce, tomato, and taco sauce. HIFI just likes taco sauce on top of his. Enjoy!!

tigerprowler said:
I do it like this:

Ingredients:
2 lbs ground beef
1 can refried beans
2 pks. taco seasoning
1 pkg. tortillas
1 can red enchilada sauce
cheese

Preheat oven to 350. Brown the hamburger, drain. Add the two packages taco seasoning and then fill up on package with water and add that. Stir it, let the hamburger get all yummy with taco seasoning, then add the refried beans, mix well. Grease the bottom of a cake pan and I also spread a little of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of the pan. Coat two tortillas with enchilada sauce. I open the can and dump it on a plate. Put them in the bottom of the cake pan, then put some of the beef/bean mixture on, then a layer of cheese (optional). Repeat. I can usually repeat a couple more times, but however you want to layer it is up to you. After the last cheese layer, I put two tortillas covered in enchilada sauce on, then a nice layer of cheese. Bake for 30 minutes to set it up. Let sit 10 minutes out of the oven. I top mine with lettuce, tomato, and taco sauce. HIFI just likes taco sauce on top of his. Enjoy!!

Ty very much!!!!!?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I had Giovannis pizza last night. Tonight grilled hamburgers.

Beverage of Choice

What's For Lunch?