Status
Not open for further replies.

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
I try to put this info out on April 1st. but i forgot until now.when is the last time your checked your wallet or purse? is your drivers license about to expire? is everything where its suppose to be? if you carry condoms do you know they have an expiration date.have you made copies of your credit cards and drivers license to keep in a safe place along with credit card names and phone numbers in case they get lost or stolen.I have always been told not to carry my social security card with me.do you need to update and carry a list of medications with you? Hope this info message is helpful. BJ

My license expired on Christmas, last year. Just haven't gotten to around to it yet. Don't carry a wallet, anyhow, just my license and a debit card.

all that is in my wallet seems to be is credit card receipts

license was just renewed last July when I turned 33 (in MN you have to renew every 4 years after 21st birthday)

I try to put this info out on April 1st. but i forgot until now.when is the last time your checked your wallet or purse? is your drivers license about to expire? is everything where its suppose to be? if you carry condoms do you know they have an expiration date.have you made copies of your credit cards and drivers license to keep in a safe place along with credit card names and phone numbers in case they get lost or stolen.I have always been told not to carry my social security card with me.do you need to update and carry a list of medications with you? Hope this info message is helpful. BJ

I just got moths in mine.:eek:

I just got moths in mine.:eek:

I don't carry money in my "wallet". (I don't carry a wallet). Even if I had money, I never saw the point of keeping it in there. Never saw the point in "paying" someone to steal your wallet. It's bad enough having to replace you license and credit cards.

Bad idea to keep a jimmy hat in a wallet, the heat and pressure breaks them down real fast so take it out and keep it at home or inside jacket pocket.

I have a wallet and its got a bunch of cards, never thought about making photo copies of the cards and such. Its a bad idea to carry an SS card in your wallet and really you should carry only one CC and preferably one that's a money card that you can load at various times with cash. Going this route will help you out in the long run in the event your wallet is stolen and the minor inconvenience of loading a card is nothing compared to the years money and headache of trying to fix your credit.

FWIW I don't carry my wallet in my back pocket, it goes in a front pocket or cargo pocket because sitting on a wallet pushes your hip out of whack and has been found to cause nerve damage and other spinal problems for those who have thick fat wallets.

FWIW I don't carry my wallet in my back pocket, it goes in a front pocket or cargo pocket because sitting on a wallet pushes your hip out of whack and has been found to cause nerve damage and other spinal problems for those who have thick fat wallets.

Someone has a thick fat wallet in this economy? :eek:

I can tell you what is not in my wallet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.