What's my 211 worth?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hometheaterman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
I have a 211 receiver I'm not longer using. I really have found myself wanting to try out a slingbox but just don't know that I have the extra cash for one right now. I got to thinking that maybe I could post my 211 on craigslist since I don't use it anymore and just have it as a spare.
What should I ask for it? I was thinking of putting it as trade for a slingbox also but figure I'd probably have more luck selling it outright and then just using that money towards a slingbox but I have no where to start.

I have the receiver, remote, box, etc. The receiver I've had for a few years but I haven't used it for most of that time. I used it for several months but not even a year. Last I used it it worked fine.

Look at the prices on eBay and Craigslist and go from there. I've seen new 211s go for less than $100 on eBay. It just depends on supply and demand at the time. Some have a $99 reserve for new units although some are open for bid at reserves quite a bit less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)