"What's new" list

Tifosi

Original poster
Jun 24, 2004
Anyone have any ideas as to why dishnetwork doesn't release a list of changes/features of the software "upgrades"? Whenever a company offers an update for their program, they usually have a "what's new" option to see what the actual update includes. I sure would like to know what has been changed and if any of the "bugs" have been issued, specifically on my 522.

Thanks in advance for the input. :)

I think they like to give us something to do, going through all our lists of bugs and discovering whether or not it's fixed.

That, or they could be afraid of claiming something is actually "fixed."

AcuraCL said:
I think they like to give us something to do, going through all our lists of bugs and discovering whether or not it's fixed.

That, or they could be afraid of claiming something is actually "fixed."

I'll vote the latter.....

I think it's because:
A. They don't like to admit to the numerous problems their receivers ship with, and continue to have for months or years afterward.
B. They don't want to say a specific problem is fixed, when there's a good chance it isn't.
C. They actually have no official compilation of all the bugs/issues/missing features. There is no database. No cohesive plan in place. No system. They just wing it.

GaryPen said:
I think it's because:
A. They don't like to admit to the numerous problems their receivers ship with, and continue to have for months or years afterward.
B. They don't want to say a specific problem is fixed, when there's a good chance it isn't.
C. They actually have no official compilation of all the bugs/issues/missing features. There is no database. No cohesive plan in place. No system. They just wing it.

Gary I vote for C or was that 3 ok C-3 thats my final answer!

Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)