What's on Your FTA Christmas List?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
"Roy" Rescue 51 better order some salt and a heat gun from Santa to melt all of the ice we are going to get.

Christmas????

Ah, what's the use? I've been wanting more sat toys but all I ever get is undersized underware from my sister for crying out loud!!! Then I have to pay postage to send them back to her, she ends up costing me money, it just doesn't make sense anymore :eek: LOL

Before Christmas, I usually treat myself to a cord or two of firewood, my money just seems to go up in smoke.:river

Actually, I've been wanting to get another one or two 3ABN dishes while they are still $50 bucks and available. I hope Santa's listening...:D

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU SAT GUYS!!!

Weatherman was correct down here in the southern part of the state! I've lost some satellite reception due to 1/2+ inch of ice buildup on everything... and it's just starting to get bad :( (I broke 3 ice scrapers already today!)

I hope the forecast is wrong - with my new job I can't call like I could when the weather was bad before. So, hopefully they will be wrong as usual :)

I think that "weatherman from the north" that channel 7 fired put a curse on us.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts