What's on Your FTA Christmas List?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
"Roy" Rescue 51 better order some salt and a heat gun from Santa to melt all of the ice we are going to get.

Christmas????

Ah, what's the use? I've been wanting more sat toys but all I ever get is undersized underware from my sister for crying out loud!!! Then I have to pay postage to send them back to her, she ends up costing me money, it just doesn't make sense anymore :eek: LOL

Before Christmas, I usually treat myself to a cord or two of firewood, my money just seems to go up in smoke.:river

Actually, I've been wanting to get another one or two 3ABN dishes while they are still $50 bucks and available. I hope Santa's listening...:D

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU SAT GUYS!!!

Weatherman was correct down here in the southern part of the state! I've lost some satellite reception due to 1/2+ inch of ice buildup on everything... and it's just starting to get bad :( (I broke 3 ice scrapers already today!)

I hope the forecast is wrong - with my new job I can't call like I could when the weather was bad before. So, hopefully they will be wrong as usual :)

I think that "weatherman from the north" that channel 7 fired put a curse on us.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)