What's the #1 reason why you are "moved"?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
And feel free to answer whether you have either DirecTV or Dish Network.

For me the #1 reason I am "moved" is because Rochester, MN locals such. That's why I have the Twin Cities market instead. I generally feel that bigger markets have better broadcasting. What's your #1 reason for "moving"?

Reactions: NYDutch
Well, as mobile fulltime RV'ers, we often leave our service address at one location while we move from campground to campground within the same footprint. Probably the "move" that's more in line with what you're thinking of is when we head north in the spring. We "move" our service address to a friend's farm in southern VT. We leave it there while we move around in northern PA, eastern NY, and anywhere in VT. We like the VT location because it gets both the Albany, NY and Burlington, VT DMA's. The dual DMA's come in handy when there's a local premption, or a locals retrans dispute since the different network stations have different ownership in each DMA. The sub-channels also vary in programming for a bit more variety. The MyDish app on my phone along with the Fake GPS app make "moving" on Dish quite easy with an Outdoor account.

And feel free to answer whether you have either DirecTV or Dish Network.

For me the #1 reason I am "moved" is because Rochester, MN locals such. That's why I have the Twin Cities market instead. I generally feel that bigger markets have better broadcasting. What's your #1 reason for "moving"?
That one word should say “suck” but of course autocorrect, and it’s too late to edit it.

Well, as mobile fulltime RV'ers, we often leave our service address at one location while we move from campground to campground within the same footprint. Probably the "move" that's more in line with what you're thinking of is when we head north in the spring. We "move" our service address to a friend's farm in southern VT. We leave it there while we move around in northern PA, eastern NY, and anywhere in VT. We like the VT location because it gets both the Albany, NY and Burlington, VT DMA's. The dual DMA's come in handy when there's a local premption, or a locals retrans dispute since the different network stations have different ownership in each DMA. The sub-channels also vary in programming for a bit more variety. The MyDish app on my phone along with the Fake GPS app make "moving" on Dish quite easy with an Outdoor account.
Anywhere near Bennington? Practically my back yard.

Anywhere near Bennington? Practically my back yard.
Our friend's place is near Pownal. Anyplace in Bennington County would work though, if anyone else wants the dual Albany and Burlington DMA's. Windham County is also dual DMA, Boston and Burlington. The rest of VT is just the Burlington DMA though.

Reactions: edisonprime
My kids all played little league baseball in Berkshire County Mass and Pownal was always included in our leagues. Spent a lot of time up there. I have had to "move" up there a time or two over the last 23 years not often, but am currently "Home."

Reactions: edisonprime
We spend several weeks at our friend's farm each year, usually in the spring and fall when we can give him a hand. That's a beautiful part of the state, and we always look forward to getting back there. We have an RV site at the farm, with a 1000.4 dish mounted on the side of an old corn crib. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts