What's the Scoop on The EPG Today?

Be patient?

I'm tired of being patient. I've had my HDTV for just shy of 3 YEARS and I'm sick and tired of being patient. I'm not asking for much considering the DVR is already done and they're just putting all the logistics together and trying to figure out who's buying out who and what channels are being added and who's staying at Voom and who's leaving.

Time Warner Cable has HD DVR but they only have local channels and 4 HD channels. BFD. I'm just sick of all it.

I'd "do something" but there's nothing I can do when no-one else has the # of HD channels I currently get with Voom satellite and my OTA antenna.

Frustrated beyond belief.

Robert

The EPG may be a little messed up on the Cinema10 channels but I'm still able to watch almost ten times more HD channels than I can with any other provider.

Is Wilt aware of the EPG problem?

Maybe the EPG is not being addressed because all efforts are going into the DVR? :)

I happened to be channel surfing and stumbled upon a bruce lee documentary that was nowhere to be found on the program guide. It pissed me off because I would have wanted to see the whole thing, and had the guide actually been right, I would have been able to. Instead I caught it towards the end. This has been going on for months now on the cinema10 channels. Last week most of the cinema10 channels just showed "Movie" in the guide. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

Sean Mota said:
I have seen the documentary 3 times already. Everytime I tune to that channel I always caught it from the beginning.

If I knew what time it was on, I would watch it from the beginning too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)