Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
I've been thinking about selling this computer, whats it worth?

Here are the specs:

Addtronic case
AMD 850
Soyo K7A1A motherboard
2 Quantum 30 gig harddrives
3.5 floppy
Toshiba CD 48X
Plextor 8x4x32 cd-RW
Asus 32mg GeForce Graphics board
Soundblaster Live Platinum with Live Drive
512 meg PC 133 SDram
US Robotics V92 modem
ehternet card
19" Sony CPD- 400 monitor

Other than the Live Drive and the Monitor, its all really low end stuff. You can't buy most of that stuff anymore. Since a brand new Dell costs less than $500, i'd say less than $100 mostly because of the monitor.

Yea it really is sad. But with new 2.4 gig computers costing $499 how can you sell anything. Part it out on ebay and you might get more.

Dgenx321 said:
If you put it in the paper and get some newbie you can get $200-300 for it.
Someone got my Aunt like that. She paid over $300 for a PIII 667 about a month ago. She asked me what I thought of her "great deal". I just bit my tongue and reinstalled Win98 SE for her. :D

John Corn said:
Hey James, Have you seen any of the Dell flatscreen monitors, are they nice?

I'm on a Dell 3.2ghz computer right now. It also has a flat screen monitor and it kicks serious ass. :D

Yea they are nice. I'm not sure who makes them for Dell, but my Admin has one and it looks better than my laptop. I can't imagine buying a CRT anymore.

James said:
Yea they are nice. I'm not sure who makes them for Dell, but my Admin has one and it looks better than my laptop. I can't imagine buying a CRT anymore.

I know Sony used to make alot of their monitors, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were made by them. 8)

I don't think it is. But it doesn't matter because sony doesn't even make their own LCDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)