What's up with closing the VOOM threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes & no

Well, he is kinda right...Voom DID suck. Voom cut their own throats. Voom = failure.

Some of it did suck some of it didn't. Yes they F'd themselves. Rainbow needs to reorganize and get them out there as independent channels. They do very well with AMC, IFC and a couple of others. They should do to the VOOM material what they do with there other channels and get a better acceptance. They could consolidate the material into around 5 channels and get them on many more providers that way. HD music channel, HD movie channel, HD news and info channel w/ entertainment news and travel, HD family channel w/cartoons, and an HD sports. They would most likely be able to even get more for them this way.

I'm really quiet tired of your statements about VOOM threads. It has been said numerous times that if you don't want to read a thread then don't. So why do you persist in reading and posting in threads that you think should be closed? WE know what you think of VOOM so enough already. Make your statement and go away. Don't just keep coming back and saying the same thing ad infinitum. 1 word sums up your statement BORING. Your opinion has been heard now please say good-bye and post in other threads that do interest you.
I don't really care what your tired of !
VOOM IS NOT ON DISHNETWORK! MOVE ON!

We noticed

We noticed you just want to be a broken record playing the same thing over & over. It's time you started caring what others think since you have said the same thing a million times. BTW there was no need to flame the thread. That's showing a really bad form on the forum.

Well, I wasn't going to comment, but here goes anyway.

Yes, it's easy to avoid threads labeled "Voom." And a thread talking about closing Voom threads garnered my interest. But Voom supporters have done themselves no good. Too many other, non-Voom threads got hijacked by the "faithful." Just annoys others.

FWIW, I loved Voom. And then there was nothing on it I hadn't seen. Yes, I know some blame Dish for that, but that's unproven, and a little hard to believe.

To close some threads that apparently were getting out of hand was to staunch the damage. Period.

Agree to diagree

Well, I wasn't going to comment, but here goes anyway.

Yes, it's easy to avoid threads labeled "Voom." And a thread talking about closing Voom threads garnered my interest. But Voom supporters have done themselves no good. Too many other, non-Voom threads got hijacked by the "faithful." Just annoys others.

FWIW, I loved Voom. And then there was nothing on it I hadn't seen. Yes, I know some blame Dish for that, but that's unproven, and a little hard to believe.

To close some threads that apparently were getting out of hand was to staunch the damage. Period.

I don't really feel the same because it will just cause the loyal VOOMERS to go the other threads to make their statements.

. But Voom supporters have done themselves no good. Too many other, non-Voom threads got hijacked by the "faithful." Just annoys others.

Exactly!

I agree with you on this. This why I asked those that want to jus flame to go elsewhere and leave the VOOM threads to the VOOMERS.
You can have a VOOM thread all you want,But it doesn't belong in the E* forum anymore. You will not see me in another VOOM thread if you just Put VOOM topics somewhere else! But if they stay here, then I can't promise anything. No one but Cablevision has VOOM, So take it over there.

Voom Still sucks ,and its not on Dishnetwork anymore . Close this thread Please!
Interestingly enough Spike HD isn't on Dish either and it seems to be OK to post about that. Is there some reason you can't avoid threads that are obviously about VOOM?

Mario

Interestingly enough Spike HD isn't on Dish either and it seems to be OK to post about that. Is there some reason you can't avoid threads that are obviously about VOOM?

Mario
You don't get Spike? How can you even compair that when E* carries Spike. You can do better then that!

I don't really care what your tired of !
VOOM IS NOT ON DISHNETWORK! MOVE ON!
Amazing. It seems you are one of the few people who can't behave in a civilized manner. Tivo is not on Dish either and it's being discussed because of the legal action in progress between the companies. How is that different than the situation with VOOM?

You're welcome to your opinion but the problem as I see it is not too many people whining about the loss of VOOM, it's a couple of loud-mouth jerks who don't seem to be able to have a civil conversation.

Mario

Amazing. It seems you are one of the few people who can't behave in a civilized manner. Tivo is not on Dish either and it's being discussed because of the legal action in progress between the companies. How is that different than the situation with VOOM?

You're welcome to your opinion but the problem as I see it is not too many people whining about the loss of VOOM, it's a couple of loud-mouth jerks who don't seem to be able to have a civil conversation.

Mario
Thank you , Your mouth isn't so quiet either.

Send me a screen shot of ANY VOOM on E* I can send you a channel list with Spike on it.

Spikesd is not being discussed but Spikehd. Do we have Spikehd or Speedhd? Come on Hemi just stay out of the Voom threads. Its not like we go into the Speedhd thread and say " this channel sucks".

this thread needs to be closed. i liked some of the voom channels but we don't need another thread on the same garbage over and over like a bunch of maniacs. i moved on one day after the massacre of voom. you all need to do the same and stop starting threads on voom in a dish forum. voom isn't and won't ever be again on dish. what use is there to complain about this over and over and over. no one is listening. save your thoughts for other things that are happening to dish right now and more to come. we don't need all this clutter on the greatest sat forum on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts