what's up with monsterhd?

barth2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
sure there are lots of repeats on all movie channels, but I haven't seen a new one on monster for weeks. what's up?

I really enjoy the latest Gamera-Revenge of Iris. Usually these movies have a low budget feel to them as they ARE low budget, but this one was really good. The special effects were great and the plot was plausable. A huge step up for a Japanese Monster movie. It does drag a bit when it goes less monster and more plot but overall it was a quite pleasurable 2 hours. I would definitly watch it again.

-Chris

Have they ever shown Scanners on the Monster channel. I never got around to seeing that. I enjoyed the evil dead and re-animator (again) this weekend.

Some movies I can watch over and over again ...but alot on Monsters HD does get repetitive. They have such a huge library, why dont they cycle the movies more often?

rollerfink said:
Have they ever shown Scanners on the Monster channel. I never got around to seeing that. I enjoyed the evil dead and re-animator (again) this weekend.

Scanners was on HDNet-Movies last month.

barth2k said:
any naked chicks in VL?

:D Ingrid Pitt has two of the nicest...well..... Just watch it and you'll see.

And there's another hottie that has some very nice talents as well... Madeline Smith I think is her name.

Worth watching at least once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)