What's with D*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I looked as Sadoun, but do not know what to use.
Perhaps you guys could help with what switch would work with my 5 LNB setup?

Ugh!!!

Well I already called them to send me the box because they cant install it until February, ah well I will have to figure it out myself I guess.

I looked as Sadoun, but do not know what to use.
Perhaps you guys could help with what switch would work with my 5 LNB setup?

5 LNB is different , Multiswitch is very expensive , I'd wait and let D* install one for free, plus I'm not sure but I think you have to run another line from the dish, sorry.

Pass on the R15,

:mad: Don't bother they are defective.
Once you activate it, your paying a lease (5.99 a month forever) and in a 2 yr commitment. They flat out told me I'm stuck with it for 2 yrs, unless I want another that doesn't work, or to pay several hundred $ and give back the dvr, which I bought at BB, but it belongs to them.
They are also replacing other (better quality) dvrs with these when they get sent in for repairs or when people move and have an installer come they swap them for their other ones, without even saying anything.
You are also restarting the 2 yrs anytime you replace, or repair one that doesn't work, as well as risking getting a worse one.
The season passes and searches don't work in any of them that I know of, and alot of them seem to reboot constantly or just die.

One more time. Upgrades were delayed until at least January do that DirecTV's bottom line would look more valuable so that the sale to Liberty and Mallone could go thru without a tax liability, even swap.

In central Ohio the HSP has a backlog ov over 1000 upgrades, not to mention new installs and service calls. They have (I think) about 35 installers.

Bottom line, don't be surprised if your upgrade gets pushed back when the scheduled date draws near.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)