Whats your favourite currently playing MeTV show?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Larry1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Port Hope, ON Canada
Well the title says it all..... what is your favourite currently playing MeTV show?
I know there are many favourites, but only one please, and it has to be a show that is on their current schedule.

For me, it has to be Car 54, Where Are You?

Yeah car54 is pretty good. Silly, but funny. I'd have to say Perry Mason for me, considering what other shows they have. I like those shows with lots of episodes, and what they have on Saturday night now is ok-but it's only ONE day a week. Of course, I always want more sci-fi shows, haha.

That would have to be Gunsmoke. I love both the original, half-hour black and white episodes (which are actually titled "Marshal Dillon" for syndication) and the later, hour-format color episodes.

I dont know yet as my MeTV affiliate is "coming soon"
(they added the subchannel but its just a coming soon loop)

Another vote for Voyage to the bottom of the sea!but this was a hard vote! many others i enjoy also.Good thing that its on Sat night (midnight est)when i can stay up so late or i would have to record.

I enjoy Perry Mason at 11:30pm. I was happy with Hogan's Heroes, but they knocked the show off the line-up except for one night.

MeTV has so many good shows, I can literally watch it for hours. Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea and Star Trek also rank up there with Gunsmoke for me.

12 O'Clock High! And it just started to show up IN COLOR...
Bingo! That's my one choice hands-down, especially the first season w/ Robert Lansing (but IIRC those were only in B&W??). I'm recording them all and watching as I get a chance. I probably won't save them but it has been a cool retro-vision for me...

12 O'Clock high was my father's favorite show. The forst two seasons were in B&W only the last season was in color----and they were canceled midway through that. believe me I remember how he took the news.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)