Status
Not open for further replies.

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
Scott had given me an idea with the picture he posted on today's home page. Why not have a dedicated thread to weather and nature. It affects everyone of us daily in one way or another. I personally really enjoy another persons perspective & pictures what it's like where they are at that moment. Whether it's a blizzard, sunset or a critter in the yard. Let's see them.
I'll go first. I missed the best part of the 1st by a couple of minutes looking for the camera this evening. The 2nd is from my (dirty)kitchen window a couple of weeks ago, again scrambling for the camera. This deer was actually the smaller of 3 bucks who were just hanging out together. By the way this is in NE TN.

Attachments

• sunset.JPG
    sunset.JPG
    387.5 KB · Views: 121
  • buck.JPG
    buck.JPG
    564.8 KB · Views: 129
Cold and windy here. Lots of places have lost power over the wind knocking down trees.

lets see
7 inches of snow on the ground
blowing snow yesterday
right now -2 with windchill of -22

oh its a joy here in Minneapolis :rolleyes:

Somewhere in these States we no doubt have the proverbial "Mexican" forecast: "Chili today, hot tamale"...! Not here tho'...Frigin' wet snow from Wed. frozen to solid ice with more on the way! 10F this AM when I got up. Wood stove in heavy use in my household as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts