When are the HD channels going on air

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I find it pretty easy to understand.

"We don'ty mind mistakes as long as they are honest ones. How about by the end of the week is that fair and "SOON""

After rereading the statement about 100 times I think I finally can comprehend the grammatical structure.

That is not where I got my info. Sorry, You are stupid. Just get off the forums. TRUST ME!!! I KNOW!!!

No Questioner. There is no other delay!!!!! STOP TRYING TO SAY THAT THERE IS A ANOTHER DELAY BECAUSE SOME JACKASS ON SOME OTHER FORUM IS SAYING WEIRD STUFF. HE ISN'T EVEN SAYING THERE IS ANOTHER DELAY. EVEN IF HE DID, WHO CARES!!!! THERE IS NO DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Questioner. There is no other delay!!!!! STOP TRYING TO SAY THAT THERE IS A ANOTHER DELAY BECAUSE SOME JACKASS ON SOME OTHER FORUM IS SAYING WEIRD STUFF. HE ISN'T EVEN SAYING THERE IS ANOTHER DELAY. EVEN IF HE DID, WHO CARES!!!! THERE IS NO DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he definitely said there has been a delay according to his projections, and going by track records, I don't know why anyone would value the word for a common csr over his. Whether or not the channels will be launched on the 19th or not I don't know, I tend to doubt it from all of his hints, but that part is my opinion.

Lets make it simple, Post facts ! Taking a post off of DBStalk or even from Satelliteguys,Doesn't make it fact based, Period!! Unless theres a link from Directv.com or a Link from a Directv CEO making these satements,Then all the rest is hear say. If the moderators want to post the FACTS for us then they as well need to provide us with Links. IMO NO ONE knows for sure in these forms or anyother Form. When D* wants us to know it will be announced to everyone.We all know there is some type of problem with the D10,It was announced in a PR. But Offical channel launch date has not been set ,So how could anyone say there is a delay? D* said by the end of September, we will Start to see the New HD channels. So when its October 1 ,then ask "why the delay" The 19 Launch date has not been offical.

Lets make it simple, Post facts ! Taking a post off of DBStalk or even from Satelliteguys,Doesn't make it fact based, Period!! Unless theres a link from Directv.com or a Link from a Directv CEO making these satements,Then all the rest is hear say. If the moderators want to post the FACTS for us then they as well need to provide us with Links. IMO NO ONE knows for sure in these forms or anyother Form. When D* wants us to know it will be announced to everyone.

LOL, this sites traffic would take a sudden downward tumble if we waited for an official staetment from directv about everything. Bschneider is as close as we are going to get.

Lets make it simple, Post facts ! Taking a post off of DBStalk or even from Satelliteguys,Doesn't make it fact based, Period!! Unless theres a link from Directv.com or a Link from a Directv CEO making these satements,Then all the rest is hear say. If the moderators want to post the FACTS for us then they as well need to provide us with Links. IMO NO ONE knows for sure in these forms or anyother Form. When D* wants us to know it will be announced to everyone.

Thank you. The guy he is talking about hasn't even left a message on the DBS since 2005 and now out of nowhere he knows everything about the new channels. And I do know for 100% that the 19th is the day. THAT DID NOT COME FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!:hungry:

Im not going to post again today in this thread, however I must say that I am hardly the one who turned this into a feud.

You are certainly at least the flint in the combustible combination. :p

I can wait for the HD but I don't want to wait because the online forums are full of this junk. I cant stand reading or posting anymore. Please D*, do it so we can quiet some individuals who will stay nameless. :river

Well I am not just saying that I know stuff that I do not know. I do know that it is the 19th. Not by customer service, not by some guy named Bschneider, but by someone else. I have known this but I was hoping that Directv would be smarter and launch them before their big Emmy party and surprise us all. That was stupid if you ask me. Other than that I am done, out, will be back on the 19th to say, I TOLD YA SO!!! Also, I would bet my life savings on this!!

Well I am not just saying that I know stuff that I do not know. I do know that it is the 19th. Not by customer service, not by some guy named Bschneider, but by someone else. I have known this but I was hoping that Directv would be smarter and launch them before their big Emmy party and surprise us all. That was stupid if you ask me. Other than that I am done, out, will be back on the 19th to say, I TOLD YA SO!!! Also, I would bet my life savings on this!!
Well untill then ,Have fun.

I BELIEVE!!!:bow

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)