When are they going to fix the sound sync issues??

256HDfan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 1, 2006
This is about to drive me crazy...It seems to only be a problem on the HD channels. Is everyone having this problem??

I reported the problem first week in January on my 411. They swaped it out for a 211, and still same problem. They keep telling me to wait for software updates. Funny, but each time you call for a status update, they act like I am the only one experiencing the sound delay on the optical output.

joetmurf said:
I reported the problem first week in January on my 411. They swaped it out for a 211, and still same problem. They keep telling me to wait for software updates. Funny, but each time you call for a status update, they act like I am the only one experiencing the sound delay on the optical output.

Well, it is a real problem that they need to address. Did they mention when there would be software updates?

joetmurf said:

That's why I started the 211 bug thread so people can report the problem and maybe E* will see that is not only a few people having the problem. I don't use my A/V receiver anymore, it's so annoying to watch with the audio delay.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=58707

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)