When did NUVO channel show up?

SiTV or Nuvo both stupid names. One seems no more different than the other. And BTW, the whole stupid concept of Hispanic programming for English speakers (presumably Hispanic) is utter futile. English speaking Hispanics, especially the young ones that NUVO seems to program for, aren't interested in such programming as they are watching all the same crap the "white" kids watch on MTV, major nets, etc., and TBS with George Lopez if they feel that he speaks to them. In other words all the big Hispanic stars are already on the "non-Hispanic" channels and networks, so until NUVO can bag some big English speaking Hispanic names and boxing (don't we love boxing?) or that REALLY hot bi-lingual weather girl on Spanish speaking LA local who also appears on US TV shows (KTTV 11, FOX in LA, I think and a few national TV co-hosting stints) speaking English and still looking HOT (I can't think of her name), it really is a pathetic re-run channel with that old REAL WORLD rip-off show about putting white youngin's in the gang infested Hispanic areas of LA to see what happens and numerous other B list shows that has to change its channel name to create interest. I bet the lot of you actually tuned to that channel to see what it was. See, they gotcha! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)