When is 4K coming on the hopper 3 dvr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
good evening my friends i want to know when dish going to start showing more and more content in 4k.netlifx i understand with youtube not being able to do 4k.Also directv is showing alot of sports in 4k including baseball,golf,and nascar as you can tell by all my post in the directv forum.i just got a sony 4k camcorder and i want to start showing my 4k videos somewhere.

thanks

Allen bluegras

Bluegras, you know good and well that if anything new comes along it will be on SatelliteGuys first, so you will know. Making click bait threads is not going to move things along any faster.
I changed the title so it is not so "Click baity".

Bluegras, you know good and well that if anything new comes along it will be on SatelliteGuys first, so you will know. Making click bait threads is not going to move things along any faster.
I changed the title so it is not so "Click baity".
thank you :)

Didn't you record the BBC "Planet Earth II" series on channel 540? That's a solid six hours of 4K right there. (And I don't even have a 4K set yet.)

This feels like 2002 and we're waiting for the SD channels to light up their HD versions. At least we don't have the 4:3 vs. 16:9 format issues.

Hey, Mark Cuban, if you're still lurking on SatelliteGuys, how about starting the 4K-Net channel? Bluegras would be ever in your debt!

Reactions: KE4EST
Hey, Mark Cuban, if you're still lurking on SatelliteGuys, how about starting the 4K-Net channel? Bluegras would be ever in your debt!

Then he can tell us all to "Get a Life" again when we aren't any happier with 4K-lite than we were with HD-lite. :D

good evening my friends i want to know when dish going to start showing more and more content in 4k.netlifx i understand with youtube not being able to do 4k.Also directv is showing alot of sports in 4k including baseball,golf,and nascar as you can tell by all my post in the directv forum.i just got a sony 4k camcorder and i want to start showing my 4k videos somewhere.

What does Dish carrying / not carrying 4K content have to do with you having a sony 4k camcorder and being able to show your videos?

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Shouldn't have to go through Dish or Direct to show a 4k video as long as you have a TV.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I heard Dish isn't going to offer any add'l 4K content beyond what's available now (VOD). They are looking at 16k programming though !

I heard Dish isn't going to offer any add'l 4K content beyond what's available now (VOD). They are looking at 16k programming though !
willy-wonka-why-just-why.jpg

Reactions: Almighty1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts