When is team Summit?

I am still depressed it is happening in my town and I cannot go. Can I have someone's retailer creds to get in?

starting tommorow what time i hope there will be lots of coverage about it on here.

For grins, I read last year's recap thread and had to chuckle. The BIG announcement Scott was keeping under wraps, just sort of oozed out without any fanfare (Home Automation...and that was the end of it...then and now). Wireless Joey was pretty much the only thing of importance. Lot's of hoping and waiting...and "oh well!".

How about DISH announces HD versions of the Welcome and Smart packs for the same price and stop charging for HD at all? That would sure make a lot of people happy. DIRECTV is advertising a program pack for $20.00 that has hd in it for a year and has 130 channels in it. That certainly is more than Sling tv and their 22 channels for the same price.

For grins, I read last year's recap thread and had to chuckle. The BIG announcement Scott was keeping under wraps, just sort of oozed out without any fanfare (Home Automation...and that was the end of it...then and now). Wireless Joey was pretty much the only thing of importance. Lot's of hoping and waiting...and "oh well!".
I think Scott has repeated this many times, but Team Summit generally doesn't get into stuff that's cool or beneficial to end-users.

Might we at least get release dates for the 4K Joey, Carbon UI, and Sydney remote? They were announced for 2Q, so unless they're delayed, they should be no more than six weeks away. The FCC just approved the 4K Joey on April 17; hopefully that means that things are on track. I'm looking forward to any news on Thursday. Thanks to SatelliteGuys for always being the go-to place to get it.

I can't figure out if he was joking or being serious.
200.gif

Might we at least get release dates for the 4K Joey, Carbon UI, and Sydney remote? They were announced for 2Q, so unless they're delayed, they should be no more than six weeks away. The FCC just approved the 4K Joey on April 17; hopefully that means that things are on track. I'm looking forward to any news on Thursday. Thanks to SatelliteGuys for always being the go-to place to get it.
"Soon"

Might we at least get release dates for the 4K Joey, Carbon UI, and Sydney remote? They were announced for 2Q, so unless they're delayed, they should be no more than six weeks away.
I remember them as saying summer, not Q2. Summer ends 9/22.

Bluegras, can you get us POP in HD, I find I am watching that channel... Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)