When on Friday can we expect new HD proramming

Could even be Thursday afternoon. Many of the locals that have been launched actually show up the day before the quoted date, so that they are on right at midnight.

But who knows. I don't sub to Starz or HBO, so I don't care much about the launches. Yay Lifetime!!! Now I can feel bad about being a man again, because we are all evil domestic abusers.:(

They could start on Wed. of next week. Most, if not all of the new hd is already uplinked. The Dish csr may not know about it until Friday though.

But who knows. I don't sub to Starz or HBO, so I don't care much about the launches. Yay Lifetime!!! Now I can feel bad about being a man again, because we are all evil domestic abusers.:(
and once you get your fill of the evil man guilt, there is always planet killer guilt over at discovery's green channel. ;)

Of course, there is the extra max that will be coming. (as a starz sub, I have a little more to look forward to)

Typically the channels are not reflagged until there is a thread with over 100 posts of "WHERE ARE ALL THE NEW CHANNELS?" here on the forum.

Stating the obvious - it would be really nice to get this Wednesday so we can confirm/deny exactly what we will or will not be getting. I can't believe Dish has not publihed "official" details (as far as I know) for us - you know, the existing, already paying customers! Come on Dish, throw us a bone! :(

Stating the obvious - it would be really nice to get this Wednesday so we can confirm/deny exactly what we will or will not be getting. I can't believe Dish has not publihed "official" details (as far as I know) for us - you know, the existing, already paying customers! Come on Dish, throw us a bone! :(
It was all documented in the Retailer Chat, I believe.

Dish publish upcoming channels? :D

The new channels are not going to launch until Friday.

I am hearing we will see them in the early morning (by the time most folks get up)

Could even be Thursday afternoon. Many of the locals that have been launched actually show up the day before the quoted date, so that they are on right at midnight.

They don't call it 'Televison for Victims' for nothing. :D I'm looking forward to seeing what Discovery Green is all about.

does it really matter? If you don't have the pay channels, there is no national HD channel worth anything, so it looks like not much to the average person

The Closer, Saving Grace, Rescue Me, Monk, Psych, The Middleman, Eureka, Battlestar Galactica, Greek, and Kyle XY, just to mention some off the top of my head, aren't worth viewing?

We have those now (except Rescue Me, which I think is on FX). He's talking about the worthless programming on Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network, Planet Green, and CBS College Sports. I might occasionally watch something on the latter 2, but generally, for those without premiums (which make up the other 13 launching channels), these launches aren't worth much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts