When recording ends channel changes.

chris sawtelle

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 5, 2016
usa
Let's see if I can explain this. Watching channel 205. At five a program on 205 is set to record, remember I am already watching 205 before the recording starts. I have paused tv then go back to watching. When the recording ends I get a pop up telling me the recording has finished with the option to go to live tv which means I loose my position from where I paused or if I hit cancel it recalls the previous channel and again I loose my position on what I was watching.

So even though I was not watching the recording it acts like I was just because I was on the same channel.

I have the HWS and was watching the local news. I push the dvr button and to see what recent recordings that I have. When I hit the live tv button, the HWS changes to Hallmark channel and leaves the news channel that I was watching. Computers ???????????????????

I have the HWS and was watching the local news. I push the dvr button and to see what recent recordings that I have. When I hit the live tv button, the HWS changes to Hallmark channel and leaves the news channel that I was watching. Computers ???????????????????
Sounds like your hopper really wants to watch Hallmark. Maybe you should call your hopper SHE.:biggrin2

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)