When recording ends channel changes.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chris sawtelle

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 5, 2016
usa
Let's see if I can explain this. Watching channel 205. At five a program on 205 is set to record, remember I am already watching 205 before the recording starts. I have paused tv then go back to watching. When the recording ends I get a pop up telling me the recording has finished with the option to go to live tv which means I loose my position from where I paused or if I hit cancel it recalls the previous channel and again I loose my position on what I was watching.

So even though I was not watching the recording it acts like I was just because I was on the same channel.

I have the HWS and was watching the local news. I push the dvr button and to see what recent recordings that I have. When I hit the live tv button, the HWS changes to Hallmark channel and leaves the news channel that I was watching. Computers ???????????????????

I have the HWS and was watching the local news. I push the dvr button and to see what recent recordings that I have. When I hit the live tv button, the HWS changes to Hallmark channel and leaves the news channel that I was watching. Computers ???????????????????
Sounds like your hopper really wants to watch Hallmark. Maybe you should call your hopper SHE.:biggrin2

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)