When will DirecTV get Howard Stern?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Thats right when will we get Howard Stern TV? Or on VoD :(.
I don't want to add another 20$+ a month to bring back my old crappy cable company just for HowardTV while I am paying 100$+ a month for all the channels with DTV.
I am thinking of just bringing a cable box back and sub to Howard Stern only with the most basic package.

If they ever do it will probably be like $10 for that one channel.

Yeha I use to subscribe to Howard VoD, and it use to be around 10$, but it would another 10$+ or so to get the basic channel package and any other costs on top of that for the receiver/dvr.
This is lame the DHC4612 is smaller in bigger in width and smaller in lengh than the HR20-700 :( I wonder if I am going to place it on top, it would look ugly LOL.

But doesn't a cable company produce it? making it exclusive or very hard to get content?

I do wonder why we continur to ask these types theoretical questions to those of us not in the know, seeking rumor after rumor, as opposed to asking or emailing the actual content provider be it HowardTV, Comcast, Sirius or whomever.

Add to the above: it is produced by iNDemand LLC, so there you have it. Cable owned and you now now who to ask.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts