When Will Dish Add USA HD?

darrencp22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
Lockport, NY (Buffalo Suburb)
Where's the outrage that was shown by baseball fans? Start calling Dish and demanding USA and SciFI so you can get WWE in HD. They made an impact and got TBS in HD. YOU can make that same impact!

I personally don't watch wrestling, but if it takes some wrestling fans to get two stations I want in HD, i'm all for it :)

I think everyone here that wants those channels need to post it here in this thread and then maybe some one can send the link to this thread to dishnetwork and maybe then they will open there eyes to what we really want. i am not a big wwe fan either. its just the point that we want those channels.

I think everyone here that wants those channels need to post it here in this thread and then maybe some one can send the link to this thread to dishnetwork and maybe then they will open there eyes to what we really want. i am not a big wwe fan either. its just the point that we want those channels.

I read somewhere that WWE Raw in USA in the highest rated cable show. There plenty of demand.

Dish is going to drop the ball big time if they don't get USA and Sci-Fi HD up soon.

Like I stated in another thread, they may lose some subscribers over this, including my Dad. He has a DirecTV install scheduled for 1/19. If Dish doesn't light up USA and Sci-Fi by then he is gone.

Did I mention his monthly bill is between $140 to $200??

Well that bill thing is something that he may want to take a look at ... I'm thinking the AEP w/locals + HD for four rooms would be around $119.99 + tax. If his bill is around $200 there is a problem.

I would love to get USA and Sci-Fi in HD. I watch wrestling every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I know that it is going to happen, but I hate the fact that Dish is behind when lighting those channels up. I read in another post that they are at least getting the Royal Rumble in HD. That is a start.

Let's see...if they are going to handle this like past times...Dish Network will be about 6 weeks late on adding USA/SCIFI HD...think about how they did with TBS HD...and so on and so on, Dish is always late, expect USA HD to be on about 4-6 wks after the first RAWHD! :rolleyes:

I contacted Dish Network via email on their website today and told them I would be switching providers unless they added USA HD. I like WWE wrestling and movies on USA. WWE promoted their HD broadcast Mon. 1/21/08. Anyone heard anything about new HD channels on Dishnet?

I contacted Dish Network via email on their website today and told them I would be switching providers unless they added USA HD. I like WWE wrestling and movies on USA. WWE promoted their HD broadcast Mon. 1/21/08. Anyone heard anything about new HD channels on Dishnet?

Try most of the other threads in this Forum...
:rolleyes:

Thanks to kstuart for the link. Here's the answer I got from Dish.
Thank you for your e-mail. Specific information regarding your request for USA in HD is not currently available. We would like to add that channel, to make viewers like you happy, but we do not know if or when this will happen. We will gladly forward your request to our Programming Department for further consideration.

We thank you for your input as we continually review our options in order to provide a compelling lineup for our viewers. Please stay tuned for consumer Charlie Chats that are broadcast monthly on Channel 101 or logon to our website for future programming announcements.

Your business is greatly appreciated and we thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to DISH Network -- Home or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Alexander M.

DISH Network eCare

Thanks to kstuart for the link. Here's the answer I got from Dish.
Thank you for your e-mail. Specific information regarding your request for USA in HD is not currently available. We would like to add that channel, to make viewers like you happy, but we do not know if or when this will happen. We will gladly forward your request to our Programming Department for further consideration.

We thank you for your input as we continually review our options in order to provide a compelling lineup for our viewers. Please stay tuned for consumer Charlie Chats that are broadcast monthly on Channel 101 or logon to our website for future programming announcements.

Your business is greatly appreciated and we thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to DISH Network -- Home or reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Alexander M.

DISH Network eCare

You could have asked for The Hustler Channel hd and gotten the same response.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)