when will GACTV HD be turned on?

Don't forget about the liquidation channel in glorious SD ")

274 SHPLC The Liquidation Channel 110° TP 2 SD Hidden - AVAILABLE
274 SHPLC The Liquidation Channel 72.7° TP 9 SD MPEG4 Hidden - AVAILABLE
882 SHPLC The Liquidation Channel 110° TP 2 SD Hidden - AVAILABLE
882 SHPLC The Liquidation Channel 72.7° TP 9 SD MPEG4 Hidden - AVAILABLE
9618 GAC (165 HD) Great American Country 110° TP 13 HD Hidden - AVAILABLE
9618 GAC (165 HD) Great American Country 72.7° TP 23 HD Hidden - AVAILABLE

Do you have a Favorites selected?
I have a Favorites list I use, but when an uplink report shows new channel or if there is a preview, I go in and add it to my Favorites list. Just before I sent this, I went in again to see if I could add the HD, but it is not there. I have the SD already in my Favorites list.

Sent from my cheap phone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Seems that Telemundo is filling the Univision gap quite nicely for most.
Speaking of Univision...a couple of weeks before the dispute started, Phoenix local KMOH/KEJR-LD channel 6/40 was supposedly bought by some form of Azteca America and started simulcasting local AA affiliate KPDF-CA channel 41 yet the guide for channel 6/40 still lists different programming as of me writing this. So our local package now carries 2 AA feeds...one SD (with incorrect guide info) and one HD :imconfused

Check the real HD channel # 9618. You might be able to see it there in HD

That is a way to check for VIP receivers though not for the Hopper. In this case the HD version is not available if you don't normally get it for what ever reason.

Check your channel locks

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!
I don't have any locks, but I think I just figured it out. I went to Channel 103 and all of the present and upcoming previews have HD beside the name, with the exception of GAC which leads me to believe the free preview is in SD. As I stated earlier, GAC is not in the AT200 package and that is what I have.

I don't have any locks, but I think I just figured it out. I went to Channel 103 and all of the present and upcoming previews have HD beside the name, with the exception of GAC which leads me to believe the free preview is in SD. As I stated earlier, GAC is not in the AT200 package and that is what I have.
You are not really missing anything special

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)