when will nhl network be added?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It us up to Directv to make it happen, which I have been told it will shortly.
The NHL is waiting too, just like many of us here.
I do know that Directv has been given a little nudge...

Dude, for the 19th billionth millionth trillionth time, he'll tell you when he is allowed. Ruining a source just so you can know about NHLHD is not so smart.

if he won't tell us then i'll call directv and keep working them until they tell me.

from the D* FAQ on their site:

DIRECTV is projecting to launch the NHL Network in both high definition (HD) and standard definition (SD). We anticipate the NHL Network in HD to launch in late October and the NHL Network in SD to launch in early 2008. Please check back later for more updated information.

This just leads me to believe that they will not launch it before 10/29-10/31.
from the D* FAQ on their site:

DIRECTV is projecting to launch the NHL Network in both high definition (HD) and standard definition (SD). We anticipate the NHL Network in HD to launch in late October and the NHL Network in SD to launch in early 2008. Please check back later for more updated information.

Oct 24 can be considered late October.

I think it may be Oct 31 as well. They added some new ones to the PDF channel guide today on the D* site and NHL was NOT one of them.

At least it is safe to assume it will come in October...

On a positive note zap2it.com now has guide data for the listing on channel 215. There are two live games over the next 10 days, one of which is listed as HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts