When will s/w L4.13 be fixed for the 625 rcvr???

mrsat1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
Seaford, NY
I am getting sick and tired of this issue not getting corrected. Missed recordings, Tv entertainment vod not receiving on demand segments. This has been going on for a month now.....DISH FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FOR ONCE!

rolou21.

I am getting sick and tired of this issue not getting corrected. Missed recordings, Tv entertainment vod not receiving on demand segments. This has been going on for a month now.....DISH FIX THE DAMN ISSUE FOR ONCE!

rolou21.

when heck freezes over? It's been 3 or 4 weeks and no correction software update. I hope they don't block any calls to their TECH FORUM show coming up (or give P.C. answers to try to quell the anger out here).

i am having "LNB DRIFT" errors and "OFF AIR" on various channels in my program guide (and apparently causing one of my DVR events an hour ago to only record 32 mins of a 60 min show).
It's the first night for that for me, but I have no doubt L413 somehow is involved in those messups.

I wish everyone with problems from the last software L4.13 for the #625 receiver are addressed and soon.

I received on Jan. 9, 2007 the L4.13 update and have none of your problems. All recordings going well. It would appear that not everyone has problems with this software.

Nonetheless, it is long overdue for your problem to have been fixed.
Support is faultering here. :(

They still haven't figured out how to fix. Typical E*. Look at the 5xx receivers, they screwed them up a couple of software updates ago and they still haven't fixed them. But like Clancy said, it only affects some receivers and it's harder for them to pinpoint the problem.

They still haven't figured out how to fix. Typical E*. Look at the 5xx receivers, they screwed them up a couple of software updates ago and they still haven't fixed them. But like Clancy said, it only affects some receivers and it's harder for them to pinpoint the problem.

Yeah like May of 06' with P308:mad: and its going downhill.

LNB Drift is not a s/w error, it is a useful tool which tells us if you need a tech call before you lose signal completely. Video On Demand is virtually disabled for a litle while longer, not a s/w issue. Missed recordings, are also not specific to this s/w release. Keep in mind, I have a motorola DVR through comcast with very similar problems. I wouldn't go so far as to say "typical comcast" though.

i am having "LNB DRIFT" errors and "OFF AIR" on various channels in my program guide (and apparently causing one of my DVR events an hour ago to only record 32 mins of a 60 min show).
It's the first night for that for me, but I have no doubt L413 somehow is involved in those messups.

The "OFF AIR" message in the program means that the channel is off air- not broadcasting anything, meaning the stations are more than likely doing some work of some kind that keeps them from broadcasting, it affects everyone, not just your box.

If you have timers set for any channel that was off the air , guess what it will not record anything due to the fact that nothing is being broadcast.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=88676

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts