When will VOOM ever get HD Net?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I agree. And for those who is asking why soccer on WorldSport, why not some other kind of sport, the answer is simple:
Soccer (football!) is the most popular sport in the world!
At least, in the rest of it ;)

I had the same experience with the Cuban/Dolan thing. I wrote HDNET and asked what the chances were that Voom would be carrying HDNET. Mark wrote back and said "slim....and none."

But Ken F is right. HDNET content is carried by a combination of channels on VOOM; Bravo-HD, Rave, Rush,ect. No way I watch "Charlie's Angels" or "Hogans Heroes". So if it's a personal choice between VOOM and HDNET I would just have to say that Cuban's chances with me are "slim" and "none". The only reason I would continue with DTV would be for NFL Ticket.

Last Night I Saw MSL on HDNET Then I Turned To WorldSport And Watched REAL Soccer or Football. European Soccer Makes U.S. Pro Soccer Look Like JV High School Ball By Comparison.
I Prefer The Best & VOOM Has It.

I still find myself watching more HDNET than VOOM, so they must be carrying more than Charlie's Angels and Hogan's Hero's because I don't watch either one of those. When Voom gets the PVR out, this will change drastically, it's just what happens to be on during the very small window of watching that I have, HDNET wins.

Stop calling it MSL. If you're going to rip it at least don't expose your ignorance by getting the name wrong.

That being said...La Liga is great soccer and it's amazing that I can watch it in HD. One of my top 3 reasons for buying Voom.

"I agree. And for those who is asking why soccer on WorldSport, why not some other kind of sport, the answer is simple:
Soccer (football!) is the most popular sport in the world!
At least, in the rest of it "

that is the point.soccer never took off here like everyone was predicting.im not into sports bashing.my favorite sport which is racing, has bashers all over the place, and i know how it feels to be bashed.we are caled hicks,hillbilly, even our local news did a peice which was funny, but the sports caster does a editorial like commentary every week and he was explaining that people were calling in by the thousands to the station because the weather was bad during a nascar race and they had to put up warnings and a radar map, and he said "well you nascar fans would not have much to watch if your trailer was flying through the air no would you". we get it from all angles.he has talked about soccer as well and bashed the heck out it.i just wish voom would please the masses and get some hd racing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)