When Will We Get NBR?

If we see it before the end of the year I would be very surprised. The 522 will get it first then other receivers may get it after that.

Comments made on Charlie Chats and Tech Chats should be legally binding comments. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
If we see it before the end of the year I would be very surprised. The 522 will get it first then other receivers may get it after that.

Comments made on Charlie Chats and Tech Chats should be legally binding comments. :)

Is that why there may not be a Charlie Chat next month? :) :) :D :D

Scott Greczkowski said:

If they were I'd still be a E* customer, or Charlie would be in jail.

With anything Dish announces add 6 months or more to it before you see it. They announced on one of the tech chats in the spring a time table of when but nothing has happened. They said the 522 would get nbr in the summer (which ends on Sept ,22,04) and the other receivers would follow in the fall ,winter and the 721 and 921 would get it by the first of the year. Add 6 months to this and it MIGHT be right.

MikeD-C05 said:
With anything Dish announces add 6 months or more to it before you see it. They announced on one of the tech chats in the spring a time table of when but nothing has happened. They said the 522 would get nbr in the summer (which ends on Sept ,22,04) and the other receivers would follow in the fall ,winter and the 721 and 921 would get it by the first of the year. Add 6 months to this and it MIGHT be right.

And...at least another 6 months after that for them to get it to work correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)