When will we get true local weather on 8s

All part of the NBC master plan to run movies on the weather channel and wrestling on the sci fi channel, NBC bing, bong, bing.

All part of the NBC master plan to run movies on the weather channel and wrestling on the sci fi channel, NBC bing, bong, bing.

Movies on The Weather Channel will send me to the computer for weather updates. Does NBC have a death wish for all it's assets?

And then there's the NBC/Comcast thing.

Accuweather was a much better source of ACCURATE Weather, Weather.com is a HORRIBLE web site that is so full of advertising, it won't run on my computer at work (Firewall don't like all the pop-ups and ads)
owns the Weather Channel?
I'm done watching that channel too now.

I have been using my computer for weather and news for years. Never watch the Weather Channel or CNN and don't get Fox News, but would not watch it either. I can get the weather in 10 seconds or less and the Weather Channel takes 20 minutes of commercials to see anything.

App

Accuweather was a much better source of ACCURATE Weather, Weather.com is a HORRIBLE web site that is so full of advertising, it won't run on my computer at work (Firewall don't like all the pop-ups and ads)
owns the Weather Channel?
I'm done watching that channel too now.

The firewall doesn't like the application it tries to run. Your IT may have it set to not allow it to run on the domain.