When?

NightRyder said:
Actually it's far more like John Kerry. Kinda clueless and unable to find any meaningful direction. Unless you consider back and forth a direction ;)

NightRyder
Very nice! I liked that. It made me chuckle. :D

Tom in TX said:
NightRyder said:
Actually it's far more like John Kerry. Kinda clueless and unable to find any meaningful direction. Unless you consider back and forth a direction ;)

As the French speaking Kerry's would say; Touche!

Oh my god! They speak French!! Harumph! Harumph!

(Hey. I didn't get a harumph oughta that guy.)

GaryPen said:
Oh my god! They speak French!! Harumph! Harumph!

(Hey. I didn't get a harumph oughta that guy.)

Oui. Comment d'autre pourrait nous disons que les lâches français qu'ils pourraient aller font avec se. :D

NightRyder

NightRyder said:

NightRyder

But he's got 3 purple hearts! :rolleyes:

If you haven't watched it yet... you absolutely must check out

http://www.jibjab.com

snathanb said:
But he's got 3 purple hearts!

For which he has my genuine respect and gratitude, but no more so than many of my co-workers and other veterans who have served and fought for this country.

It is also true that Sen. Kerry is not held in very high regard by many veterans due to his actions after he returned from Vietnam.

NightRyder

GaryPen said:
Un-American French-speaking terrorist-lover!!! Say hello to Michael Moore for me.

Michael Moore est un cochon lâche qui pue. en d'autres termes un Français parfait ! :D

NightRyder

Somehow, every funny thread on this site is taking a political turn at the end.

Politics is becoming a comedy nowadays.

-Mark

I used the pure translator. When it is a hoot, it is that. They write what on English, must translate that in the foreign language French's way and must translate in English. As for that because of the laughter which is connected good completely.

(I believe I found the method that Bush's speechwriters use.)

GaryPen said:
I used the translator of sequence. It can be a hooting. You must type something in English, translate it with a foreign language as a Frenchman, and translate again with English. He is certainly good for some united laughter.

Yeah, It's hilarious! I've spent way to much time today on Babel Fish.

NightRyder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)