where are my hd locals?

moviemax

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 30, 2005
I live in charleston, wv and my hd locals arent coming in anymore. the standard ones are, just not the hd ones. I was able to get them on the higher channels by pressing 5200 but those are gone now too. i have a 622 dvr and 2 dishes, both are dish 1000. any help would be appreaciated thanks.

I show the HD locals for Charleston, WV are on satellite 61.5. Which satellites are you getting on your receiver?

If you press your Menu button on your Dish remote, then 6, 1, and 1 to display the Point Dish screen on your TV. Select the Check Switch button on the right of the screen. The Installation Summary is displayed on your TV. The satellites you are receiving are dislayed in both the Input 1 and Input 2 boxes. Please let me know which satellites you have on your receiver. Thanks.

I have a feeling the OP has a dish at 77W only and a WA dish....some installers did that when 77W started carrying locals.

Sounds like he needs a EA dish

yup they need to get you migrated to an Eastern Arc setup

PM a DIRT member (their names are in red on the main forum page) and they can get ya set up. I think there is no charge since Dish changed the satellite your locals are on (but they'll let ya know)

I will need your account number so I can setup the migration to the 61.5 satellite for you. Please PM the information to me. Thanks.

I live in charleston, wv and my hd locals arent coming in anymore. the standard ones are, just not the hd ones. I was able to get them on the higher channels by pressing 5200 but those are gone now too. i have a 622 dvr and 2 dishes, both are dish 1000. any help would be appreaciated thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)