Where are the KS Royals games?

bela_blasko2006

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
Bartlesville, OK
I live in NE Oklahoma-this area is claimed by the Royals, Astros, Rangers, and Cards. We get the Rangers on Fox SW, the Astros on the Alt Channel (FSN Houston), the Cards on FOX MW (with the added sports pack) but WHERE are the Royals games?. I have read they are on a station called Fox Sports Missouri-does ANYONE on dish get this channel? It would seem to me if i have the sports pack and my area is being claimed i would be able to receive these broadcasts. I can not get them on out of market due to black out restrictions. I noticed today the Yankees Royals game was listed on a alt HD channel but was blacked out-since i know we dont get YES on dish i can only assume it was a Royals production-any help would be appreciated.

I can't answer your question entirely, but I can confirm it was a Royals broadcast today on Ch. 444. It was broadcast by FSN Kansas City. I live in Eastern Iowa and was able to get the channel by ordering the Sports Pack.

It could be a mess up that it was blacked out in your area, because I noticed a Royals game over the weekend was blacked out, but today's wasn't.

yes todays game was listed in the ALT channels-but blacked out here-bee nvery frustrating since i know we are claimed and i do have the sports pack-so far zero Royals games have aired this season. KS is closer geographically than any of the other teams.

Ring up the ceo@dishnetwork.com e-mail line and try to solve the problem. It might be an MLB issue.

I tried that email address (that everyone swears by) and they didn't even respond to my blackout problem. :mad:

bela, What is your zip code (if you don't mind posting)?

This sounds like another Dish screw-up, not MLB...I can look into it further for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)