Where are the "Where is the uplink thread?" threads?

I agree I'd bet there is some contract issue like Directv negotiated exclusive carriage for some period, somewhat like NFL Sunday ticket. Does anyone else that carry USA/Speed have the HD versions broadcast at this time such as Cable or the Canadian TV providers?

Whether it's a business or a technical issue my 18 month contract to get my 622 is about up now if not a month ago, something better start happening soon it is now time for me to evaluate my other options. I've been pro dish for quite a long time over 15 years now. But will be deciding in the next week possibly two on who to commit to for the next year or two.

One friend has Directtv HD and it is looking pretty good, another just moved in locally and is getting HD via Cox cable this week so I can compare and pick the option that gets me the best services at the best cost.

I thought that choice might be Dish's everything HD only pack (if/when offered) with two HD receivers. If this offer appears then paying for a year’s sub would save me near 50% on my current 4 receiver bill for at250 if the cost is locked in by paying in advance. Plus there would be good chances that much more HD would be added through the year if the new satellites do go up successfully. But if they aren't going to be able to provide the latest available channels in some timely fashion then it's going to be time for a new provider.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)