Where are VOD channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Fuj

Original poster
Sep 4, 2007
I plugged in my wireless adapter and it works and I can download movies. However when I go to channel 1000 I see it but I don't see any of the other channels that the setup guide mentioned. ie. 1528 STARZ etc - should I see those channels?

Thanks!

I plugged in my wireless adapter and it works and I can download movies. However when I go to channel 1000 I see it but I don't see any of the other channels that the setup guide mentioned. ie. 1528 STARZ etc - should I see those channels?

Thanks!
Not unless your receiver is set to All channels,or you have to edit your favorites list, and I had to reset my receiver to see all of them. And you only get VOD for channels you subcribe too. So if you don't have Starz,your not going to see Starz on Demand.

Thanks! I reset my receiver and now I do see them. However when I select any of them it says it's unavailable!!! Now what?? I'm on the plan that gets all the channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)