Where can I buy a remote?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bkneipher

Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
Hi folks...just switched from DTV to CV.

I need to purchase another remote (I've split a signal and need to change the channel from another room...already have an extender), anyone know where I can get one?

Ebay only has 1 used.

I need model UR2-CBL-CV04

There are many universal remotes on the market that will work. You could also go to a Cablevision walk in center and get another one. Just tell them you lost yours, they will charge you $4.20.
Optimum

What model cablebox do you have? If its one of the Explorer 8xxx models from Scientific Atlanta, you can buy a remote directly from there site:

Scientific Atlanta - The provider of Switched Digital Video, IPTV and other NGNA solutions.

http://retail.sciatl.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=YPC-6XCE

They sell a more robust Universal-Remote designed to work with their set-top boxes for around $25. I have one for my 8300HD DVR and it works great. Also use it for my Receiver, TV, DVD player etc. The one that came with my cable box only gave me access to the box and my TV. Hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)